SAAS (SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE) SOLUTION
SAAS Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform for:
- Purchase to Pay and Accounts Payable automation
- Quote to Cash and Accounts Receivable automation
- Human Resource automation
Saves money by eliminating bottlenecks, increasing efficiencies, enhancing performance, improving cash flow, and, most importantly, removing paper from your processes.
SAAS is quickly becoming the preferred alternative to “shelfware” (also known as "on-premises software," this is physical software that “sits on the shelf” because it does not meet your needs) and all that it represents in terms of lost opportunity, wasted effort, and disappointing results.
DataServ’s “tailorable” Software as a Service (SAAS) platform provides a complete solution for your automation needs. This platform
- training and support services
- best practices workflows
- ERP interfaces
- change management assistance necessary for a successful automation project!
The complete solution means you avoid the hassle of using multiple vendors to meet your needs. No struggling with different user interfaces, wrangling multiple vendors, or cobbling together a process that “might” work for you.
- A fundamentally better approach — You are not handed off software, some manuals, and a bill. Quite the opposite. Our business model is built on long-term relationships. We are only successful if your team members use the solution to achieve the desired benefits. We stay with you until our solution works to your satisfaction, and we meet annually to assess performance and bring you fresh ideas for improvement.
- A solution tailored to you — Our solutions are flexible enough to combine best practices with your unique needs. We use the account names and field descriptions already familiar to your team members — speeding adoption and use. We bend our technology to fit you, not the other way around.
- Cost savings and predictability — Our fixed-fee startup costs and clear monthly pricing assure that there will be no surprises. Clients appreciate our fair, flexible and predictable pricing model.
- Less risk — Our “bite-sized chunk” approach requires no large upfront commitment. You can start small, perhaps a function, a process, or a single location. Together we’ll establish a roadmap, and then we’ll build your solution one step at a time. Our SaaS platform, scalable pricing model, and Agile methodology guarantee your satisfaction at each step. It’s simple: try us, like us, then move forward.
- One platform for all your needs — Avoid the hassle of having to use multiple vendors to meet your needs. DataServ's complete solution provides easy add-on capabilities that can grow with you. No need to struggle with different user interfaces, manage multiple vendors, or cobble together a process that “might” work for you.
- Digital mailroom and OCR provides faster startup options. With a fully operational digital mailroom, you are closer to paperless processing and eliminating manual keying than you might imagine. You will also avoid the high capital costs of setting up your own scanning and capture operation, buying specialized software, and then paying high-priced consultants to implement it and keep it running smoothly.
- Change management assistance that speeds adoption and use. Helping your team members and suppliers effectively adapt to the new way of doing business ultimately determines success. Our Rapid Adoption KitTM includes tools that our clients have used successfully.
- Less work for you — User administration, training and BOTH first- and second-level support are all included in our monthly service fee. You end up with less work to do, not more. Many people tell us their vendor either did not offer these services, or they charged extra for them.
- SaaS platform upgrades that incorporate user input and best practices keep your processes current, at no additional cost and without the continuous hassle and expense of software and hardware upgrades.
- ERP integration — All our solutions include integration with your ERP or other system of record. We not only provide the data, we can also make document images appear at the "click of a button" from any screen inside your ERP.